CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR!!

jeudi 5 janvier 2017



Hi everyone, I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year...hope you had a great time, with your family, your friends, your beloved or even in the other end of this beautiful planet!!

I know it's been a while since my last post, but you know with Christmas and all, it's a pretty busy time, to me this time of year is important, it's about family, cooking together, wearing ugly sweater, decorating, eating, drinking (mostly champomy and Monbazillac, I'm not really a Champagne person...I know WHAT??? but I just don't like the taste) and enjoying every moment (singing Disney song, dancing Ally McBeal dance...dancing again and opening presents...) all those moments that are to cherish especially for us travelers!








Because being a traveler and living our dreams also means that we are away a lot and that isn't always easy, missing birthdays or celebration of any kind...it's even harder... family being everything to me...but it's also very important to purchase what you want for yourself and not restrain it because of that love, I usually go abroad for a short period of time, 2 months being the longest I've stayed away (wanna know the reason changing life explains it all), but I'll try it again one day I'm sure of it, to me it would be an accomplishment to go for a very long time and just try to handle my life without my family's help all the time!




WHAT ABOUT 2017?

In 2016 I traveled a lot, like really a lot compared to every other year, Canary Islands, Malta, Morocco, USA, London, Montpellier, Amsterdam... so I've decided that I really didn't want it to stop and continue my adventures...so...

For now, 2017 Looks like this...EDINBURGH, PRAGUE, BUDAPEST, ICELAND, ONE SURPRISE WEEKEND I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT and some others that are still being planned, so I'll wait for them to be ready and tell you then...what I can tell you now is that if they become real...it's gonna be a hell of a year!!

I still have so much to see and to do it's unbelievable how short a year is when you really are enjoying yourself...I mean a year goes fast normally but when you're finally on the right way, not confused about what you want if you should do it or not!
Things are a lot...I won"t say easier because you have to work quite hard to get what you want but..I would say things are just lighter, not like before when I felt like I had the weight of the world on my shoulders!
THIS FEELS GOOD!

What about you? what did you do for Christmas (we already know that I danced, sang, ate, drank, and had great gifts)? and most important what are your plans for 2017? 

PLEINS DES BISOUS










Post Comment
Enregistrer un commentaire