SEA, SUN & SARDINIA!!!

jeudi 16 novembre 2017



Buongiorno friends!

Going to Sardinia felt AMAZING, I had not been to the beach in such a long time (and when I say beach I mean warm sun and hot sand under my feet kind of beach).

Initially, I was supposed to go to Croatia, but then I usually leave with a restricted budget and this time Croatia was too expensive for that budget (400€ max). And well, we were extremely lucky, from what I heard from a friend two weeks before I left (for Sardinia then) Croatia had been hit by a huge storm that destroyed many landscapes, from what she told me, the tremendous flood caused the closure of all the national parks and other touristic activities.
We were super lucky that Croatia was too expensive for us, but still, I'm sorry to hear that so much had been damaged there.

Let's go back to Sardinia!

I have so many things to tell you about but first things first...what's not to do!










RENTAL CARS!


Well we all know Rental cars, it is one of the most known platform to rent cars during our stay abroad, but what we didn't see coming was that RENTAL CARS has subsidiaries, so we didn't rent a car at RENTAL CARS but at WELCOME CARS and let me tell you that the comment was NOT the same...as soon as we arrived at the rented place, we had problems, my credit cards was apparently not a real credit card but a debit card, first time I've heard that one!
I won't tell you all that happened because the entire thing took us two hours...Let's say that the French couple before us had apparently the same problem and that the entire thing was a scam, they force you to take the insurance otherwise they do everything they can to never give you the deposit back! and trust me you don't want to lose 1500€!

So please be careful while renting a car, read the little lines and don't go to WELCOME CARS!

Now that I warned you about that let's talk about the pleasure of being in SARDINIA!!!


Well, there's nothing to do really but to enjoy and relax, Sardinia is mostly known for its amazing beaches, restaurants, and ice creams. REAL relaxing holidays!





BEACHES !



LE DUNE DI PISCINAS














LA MADDALENA ARCHIPELAGO












ALGHERO









STINTINO








SHIA







NEPTUNE'S CAVE











OUR STAY!

We stay at the ISOLA ROSSA apart-hotel, very nice place in the north, 1h30 away from pretty much everything meaning 1h30 away from Alghero (Ouest of the Island) and 1h30 away from Olbia (Est of the Island).

The apartment was quite nice, but if you rent there don't forget to take sheets and towels because they're not included and it's 10€ per person (for both towels and sheets). otherwise, it's really good, the owner is super nice and well kind of weird but fun.

There is not much to tell about Isola Rossa, it's a small town near the beach, there are more restaurants and beaches shops than anything else.








RESTAURANTS


  • Enhorabona (Alghero) 

 


  • Dolci Sardi (Isola Rossa)



  • L'Oasi (Dune di Piscinas)
 


  • Regelato (Sassari (ice cream)



Ever been to Sardinia? tell me what did you like? 

If you have more addresses, more places to go and food to eat, please leave a comment!!

PLEINS DES BISOUS


Post Comment
Enregistrer un commentaire