EXPLORING ICELAND// Maiitikaa's Life

samedi 9 septembre 2017




Halo  everyone,

Here it is... the video about my road trip in Iceland!

Hope you'll like it, I'm so sad because so many footage is not in the video otherwise it would have been 30 minutes long instead of 7min, I'll probably try to do another with the dive in Silfra, the western Fjords and Reykjavik see I told you so much is missing!

But for now I hope this one will inspire you and show you how incredible Iceland is!

Please feel free to leave a comment.

ENJOY!

PLEINS DES BISOUS






3 commentaires on "EXPLORING ICELAND// Maiitikaa's Life "
  1. Well I think that I should congragulate you on the ocassion and I must admit that it was really pleasure to see the first video of yours. I hope that more will come soon.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you for your comment, I’m really glad you liked the videos...and yes more are coming I’m actually gonna post one this week and I’m working on another one ;)

      Supprimer
  2. This is a good way to keep people engaged and to share creative ideas. tik tok video

    RépondreSupprimer