CINDERELLA

jeudi 2 avril 2015






I went to the cinema to Watch the new Cinderella movie...My god just for the prince I am going to believe in magic and be kind and brave!!!
I'm in love with Richard Madden since Game of Thrones, but his eyes in Cinderella, they just made me dream the entire movie! I don't even mention his gorgeous accent, don't know about you but I'm Under his charm. And about Cinderella well I really want her dress. Lily James is beautiful but I can't say I'm a fan, those who watched Downton Abbey might say otherwise, I don't know I don't Watch the show.
Well, Back to Cinderella, I liked the movie, I laughed a lot, some replicas were amazing!
I'm a child in the heart and Disney movies makes me dream.
Have you watched the movie? What do you think of it?

Yet I wasn't really a fan of the Disney Cinderella, I'm more of a Lion king or Mulan or even The Little Mermaid fan, I was never a princess admirer, I prefer the rebel ones!!
What's your favorite Disney?
Post Comment
Enregistrer un commentaire