SUNNY DAYS

vendredi 10 avril 2015














It feels so good when the sun comes out, enjoying the first days of sun after a long month of rain and cold, it reminds me of Australia, the happiness of enjoying the moment.
Just knowing that I was in a place that some people think unreachable and I did it, I was there!
 well, that's what I love about sunny days, they only remind you the good moments of your life, not the bad stuff, just the happy feeling of doing what you want, when you want, because you can and because you are strong enough to make it happen.
In those moments I just feel like everything in my future, in my life is going to be okay, that every wish that I've ever made, every believes that I have are going to come true!!
That's what sunny days do to me, what about you? what do you feel when the sunny days comes out?
Post Comment
Enregistrer un commentaire