WISHES

dimanche 26 avril 2015












Don't you wish to be more sometimes? To do something important with that life of yours?
Because I do!
I think and over think, trying to find different ways of being worthy of my life.
I've always wanted to be important, to do something important in some ways but I think that's what we're all looking for. In some kind of ways most of us are, by being famous, doctors, scientists, spies, engineers, writers, bloggers, and I could go on and on...
We all wish to find our place in this world.
I just wish I could finally find mine, I only want to do something great, not necessarily by being famous, but by what I do, and if my doing isn't known by the entire world I don't care as long as it changes the way of thinking of some people,  only the gods knows how many people inspired me to think like that! Right now I can't say where my life is headed, I wish it is somewhere I can help our beautiful world and the people that live in it.

What do YOU do? and WHO inspired you?
Post Comment
Enregistrer un commentaire